Terms & Conditions
Our quote price is based upon standard size houses with standard aluminium sliding windows and does not include ANY louvers or Colonial windows. Prices may increase if additional time needs to be taken to complete the job, for example if your house has louvers or colonial windows. We will requote before starting your cleaning if the price will be higher to the online/phone price, at which time you can accept or decline the quote.
Residential Window Cleaning includes cleaning the inside/ outside of glass windows and cleaning the tracks, if you would like the screens to be cleaned in addition to this, please make sure you inform the us 24hrs before the date of the booking.
If you have any questions about your booking, feel free to call WISHY WASHY WINDOWS on 04014609742 . Please note we may pass you booking to a contractor to provide the service. The contractor doing the works is responsible on the day of the works.
Services provided by WISHY WASHY WINDOWS and all Subcontractors / Independent Subcontractor Services are subject to the following Terms and Conditions (click read more to see full terms and conditions).
“We” , “our” , “us” refers to WISHY WASHY WINDOWS and all Subcontractors / Independent Subcontractor Services . “You”, “your” or “the client” refers to the customer receiving the service(s).
A quotation accepted either verbally or by signature will be subject to the Terms and Conditions herein. On the day of the wash, or other service.
All online booking prices are estimates and are subject to site survey confirmation by inspection. An online quote is a general indication based on the customers inputted information. If the inputted information is incorrect, we reserve the right to re-quote before starting the cleaning.
Quotations are valid for 7 days.
We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
1) Legally Binding Agreement: By accepting a quote from us, you are agreeing to a legally binding contract for work to be completed at an agreed upon price. In the event that you break this contract, all deposits made to the company shall be surrendered as damages.
2) Product Warranties: All warranties are limited to those offered by the manufacturers of the products used. We make no additional warranties. If you ever have a concern regarding our work, please contact us immediately.
3) Water Usage: By accepting the quote, you agree to provide us, the right to use an on-site water supply as needed to complete the stated project without compensation. If an exterior water supply is required, it will be at an additional charge. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure the water supply is on and in working order before we arrive. Additional charges will be applied if water is not available.
4) Electrical Usage: By accepting the quote, you agree to provide us the right to use an on-site source of electricity as needed to complete the stated project without compensation. If an exterior source is required it will be at an additional charge.
5) Colour and Tone Concerns: The properties and species of wood, Colorbond and brick age and weather can greatly affect the resulting colour or tone of the stain. Note: Variances may occur on individual boards as well as the total project as densities and other characteristics vary across and throughout the wood. We attempt to represent the final finish colour and tones as best as possible. While we can often give you an idea of the overall colour or tone you must expect some variance in the overall finish.
6) Courtesy: While we are on site and performing work on your property, you are responsible for keeping all children and pets, as well as other individuals away from the work area. It is recommended to keep Children and pets off cleaned surfaces for at least 24 hours after our work is completed, This maybe for safety reasons or quality of clean purposes.
7) Payments: Payments to WISHY WASHY WINDOWS are due as per the contract schedule/ invoice and are to be paid by bank transfer, paypal or cash. All balances are ALWAYS due upon completion of the job. Any variance to this policy must be agreed upon and in writing on our contract. Late charges will be immediately assessed on all balances not paid in accordance with contract terms. The customer agrees to pay any collection cost incurred by us related to the collection process of outstanding balances. If WISHY WASHY WINDOWS cannot fullfill your booking on the requested day and time selected by you, we may provide an approved subcontractor (who has the right to subcontract to an approved contractor) or an approved independant contractor to provide your service needed service. Payment will still need to be made to the provided WISHY WASHY WINDOWS bank account supplied on the invoice.
8) Scheduling: Scheduling in a business which productivity relies upon the weather can be difficult. Inclement weather may affect scheduling. We try our best to keep scheduling conflicts to a minimum, however, circumstances that are beyond our control may affect your project start and completion dates.
9) Removal Replacement of Contents: Removal and replacement of grills, deck furniture, planters and any other items are the responsibility of the homeowner. Should we need to remove items from the area, we will not be responsible for any damage, breakage or for storage issues. An additional charge may be applied for time and labour devoted to the removal of these items. All windows must have reasonable access to clean. Cleaner has right to refuse to clean windows if not accessible or considered dangerous.
10) Damages: We take no responsibility for damages due to improperly installed siding, loose roof tiles or siding, broken or opened windows, improperly sealed windows and doors, wood rot, flaking paint, defective construction, improperly secured wires, loose or improperly installed gutters and leaders and improper caulking etc. In every aluminium siding case and in some cases with vinyl siding, the sun and weather will bleach the colour or cause fading. Power washing, which entails removal of chalky, gritty or failing surface materials may cause the faded aspects of the vinyl or aluminium to stand out. We will not be responsible for such conditions. We will not be responsible for loose mortar that may dislodge during the cleaning process.
11) Stains: Some stains cannot be removed by power washing or soft washing. Tree sap, chewing gum, artillery fungus, splatters from stains and paints are examples of materials that cannot be removed by conventional means. We make every attempt to point these areas out to the customer when quoting the project. Sometimes these stains cannot be removed at all.
12) We expects your property to be in good repair and weathertight. This includes, but is not limited to all electrical service including receptacles and light fixtures. Doors and windows shall also be weathertight. We are not responsible for damages as a result of water infiltration from poor or improper installation, maintenance or repair of electrical related items or doors or windows. We cannot guarantee removal of artillery fungus from exterior house surfaces.
13) Windows may become water spotted as a result of our external cleaning services. We highly recommend a window clean directly after a house wash and offer this service at an additional cost.
14) We take no responsibility for shade sails that fail due to cleaning. A fail includes stitching coming undone or tears opening up in the cloth. It is the owner’s responsibility to ensure that the shade sail is strong enough to be cleaned without damage before making the booking.
15) Screen Cleaning includes all fly screens that are accessible to clean with a microfiber cloth and soapy water. We reserve the right to not clean any screen due to existing damage or if perishing. Screen Cleaning does not include cleaning security screen, or security screens with fly screens. We are happy to clean security screens at an additional cost.
16) Pressure cleaning only includes working at ground level. For example pressure cleaning retaining walls, paths and driveways. If there is any working at heights required (not on ground level), we must be notified and a minimum standard charge of $120 for setting up safety equipment or anchor points will be charged. For working on roofs, a minimum 2 hours is required for a booking.
17) Roof Cleaning. We reserve the right to not quote or not do work any any roof if our staff or contractors do not feel safe at any point in the cleaning process, or it is considered as dangerous. Any work not completed due to safety problems will not be charged to the customer.
All windows must be closed on washday before cleaning. Any open windows which cannot be closed will not be washed.
You must ensure that all items to be cleaned are structurally sound prior to cleaning.
We reserve the right to make a surcharge in the case of exceptionally dirty windows, tracts and frames. For example, if the window has paint or other stains or marks.
Full access is required on the day of the clean. We are unable to move any obstacles which may inhibit cleaning. Should partial access on the scheduled day reduce the extent of the clean, we reserve the right to charge for 100% of the scheduled clean.
Inside windows: it is your responsibility to ensure that windows are accessible and sills and other surfaces are cleared beforehand.
We will not clean any windows we consider to be inaccessible or unsafe on the day of the clean.
We do not accept liability for any damage howsoever caused during the provision of our services.
Windows cleaned with pure water for the first time may require two or three washes before the full benefit is seen, due to the chemical residue left by traditional cleaning methods, or leaching of ingrained dirt from frames and other areas.
It is the clients responsibility to make sure all staff, pets, objects and household members etc be away from the cleaning areas for safety.
Gutter clearance: we require access to a 13 amp electrical supply to operate our equipment.
External glass surfaces will usually be washed with pure water from water fed poles/ a squeegee and applicator.
All surfaces washed with pure water will be left to dry naturally.
A window or door is defined as any part which consists of frame, sill, sash and glass, made of wood, aluminium, steel or UVPC.
Paint, varnish, lime scale, mastic, cement mortar, glue, labels, or other building products cannot be removed by pure water alone when window cleaning. To remove these substances we can arrange a ‘bond clean’. This can be arranged, subject to survey and access, at a separate cost.
Sills made of brick, tile, stone or any material other than wood, aluminium, steel or UVPC may damage our brush heads and will not be washed during pure water cleaning operations..
Internal glass surfaces will be cleaned using traditional methods.
External window cleaning consists of vertical windows only unless specified otherwise.
Fascia soffit cleaning includes the gutter face and as far behind the gutter as can be reached with our brushes.
Gutter clearance is by high reach vacuum and does not include the removal or replacement of any leaf guards or other device.
Gutter clearance is restricted to just the gutters and does not include the removal, repair or replacement of any part of the gutter or downpipes. Payments termination
Payments may be made on the day by cash or EFT (Bank Transfer to ICU CLEANING bank account given on Invoice)
Window cleaning or other services may not be provided on outstanding accounts.
In the event of a dispute over payment, it is the client’s responsibility to prove that payment in full has been made and cleared.
We reserve the right to make late payment charges and to recover any costs incurred in debt recovery. if payment is 14 or more days late.
We reserve the right to amend or terminate any introductory, promotional or referral scheme at any time before starting a clean.
Terminated accounts will not re-qualify for any introductory offer if the account is reopened.
We reserve the right to terminate your cleaning account without notice.
Residential contracts require 2 days notice from the client prior to termination.
Commercial contracts require 28 days written notice from the client prior to termination, except in the case of a fixed contract period where the total contract value must be settled in full.
Less than the required period of notice to terminate any contract will incur the full charge of any scheduled work.
All costs non inclusive of GST at the standard rate unless specified otherwise.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed as we will re-clean any window which we recognise as unsatisfactory, so long as the complaint is received within 24 hours from the time of the clean.
Every effort will be made to clean on the appointed day, although we reserve the right to alter the day without notice.
Postponement of any service will require 24 hours notice from the client before any scheduled date. Notice under 24 hours or on the scheduled day will be charged at 50% of the value of the work due.
As our cleaning processes apply throughout the year, weather conditions will not be accepted as reason from the client to postpone our scheduled service.
In the rare instance of weather conditions where we deem it unsafe or our cleaning processes may be inoperable, we will endeavour to provide you with as much notice as possible and reschedule the day of the clean.
Any complaints received after 24 hours will not be considered.
A copy of our current Terms and Conditions is available on request.
If you have any questions or concerns about the terms listed here, please contact us on 0414609742 or email email@example.com
Use Of Our Website
Welcome to Wishy Washy Windows
These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Wishy Washy Windows’s Website.
Wishy Washy Windows is located at:Brisbane
4000 – QLD , Australia
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms of service in full. Do not continue to use Wishy Washy Windows’s website if you do not accept all of the terms of service stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms of service. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Australia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Wishy Washy Windows and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Wishy Washy Windows. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from www.wishywashywindows.com.au/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms of service.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.wishywashywindows.com.au/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.wishywashywindows.com.au/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.wishywashywindows.com.au/
Redistribute content from Wishy Washy Windows (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Wishy Washy Windows does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Wishy Washy Windows, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Wishy Washy Windows shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Wishy Washy Windows reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Wishy Washy Windows a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Wishy Washy Windows; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Wishy Washy Windows’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms of service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms of service.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.